Track bike built for the streets.
Riser bars come stock. Handlebars can be upgraded to bullhorn, drop, and pursuit for $20. The original riser bar will also be included with this upgrade.
Find a dealer near you!
- Triple triangle frame made of triple butted 4130 chromoly steel to reduce weight
- Upgraded SRAM Omnium crankset with GXP bottom bracket
- Carbon fiber fork with aluminum steerer tube
- Rogue Bullet 32 spoke rims with Tribe sealed bearing hubs
- Stock 48/16 gear ratio, which is changeable by switching out rear cog
- Flip-flop rear hub allows you to choose between fixed gear and freewheel
- Tektro front brake included
- Chromoly freewheel
- Integrated sealed cartdrige headset
- Comes stock with 25c Thickslick tires
- 5'0 - 5'3 = 47cm
- 5'4 - 5'6 = 50cm
- 5'7 - 5'10 = 54cm
- 5'11åÊ- 6'2 = 58cm
- 6'3" - 6'6" = 61cm
If ordered before 3pm EST M-F, then the order will be shipped out same day. Shipping times vary based on location ranging from next day to 5 day. Tracking information will be sent to you by email when the shipment is picked up by carrier.
Sometimes online purchases don't work out, we understand this. If you need to return you have 7 days to do so. Click here to read more about our Return Policy.
Tribe Bicycle Co. gives a LIFETIME warranty for manufacturer defects on the bicycle frames. We also provide a 1-year warranty on non-consumable parts like cranksets, carbon forks, wheelsets, and brakes. Warranties are only activated after proof of professional assembly has been provided. Please click here to learn more about our Warranty Policy.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP
Our company's mission is to provide the best service in the game. You can contact us by either calling 718.316.6410, or by clicking here to send us an email.